Thursday, January 18, 2007

The blogosphere

With all this new found time on my hands, I'm delving deep into the world of the (add scary jaws music) BLOG. I'm trying to make my page look cool and funky like so many of the others out there but I can't figure it out. Does anyone have any easy instructions on how I can customize my page? I tried the built in blog customizer thing but it was very complicated for me. That's an indication of what you're working against, if you decide to send me suggestions--I am not a tekkie nor do I have a lot of patience! But I am a fast learner. And really cute too :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi- what an interesting life situation you are in! Customizing yr blog should be the least of your problems, but how to do it depends on what you want to do, how willing you are to migrate away from eblogger, and so on.There are many member support forums and so on. Anyway, best of luck. This is an interesting writing project, and I would hope you would not spend much more time worrying about the way your blog looks. It looks fine. I use wordpress myself. It is also free , and offers what I think are more attractive options.